Customer Communications Tecknalia, S.L., CIF B86414000, Avenida de la Recomba No. 14 - 28914 - Leganés, Madrid
Madrid Commercial Registry, Volume 29,801 / Page: 92 / Section: 8 / Page: M-536210.
Customer Communications Tecknalia, SL (hereinafter, CUSTOMER COMMS) in its capacity as owner responsible for this website, in compliance with the provisions contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, offers users general information in the section Corporate Data
(hereinafter, the website) that CUSTOMER COMMS makes available to users who access this website in order to provide them information about products and services, both their own and/or from third party partners, and to provide access to said products and services.
Access to and/or use of the website attributes to the accessing person the condition of user, accepting from that moment, fully and without reservation, these General Conditions as well as the Special Conditions that, if necessary, supplement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation with certain services and contents of the website, undertaking to respect the restrictions on the use of said page established by CUSTOMER COMMS at all times.
III.- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to and use of the Website is free for users and does not require prior subscription or registration of the User.
IV.- USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user agrees to: use the website and its services and contents without violating the legislation in force; act in good faith; observe generally accepted use and public order. It is likewise forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes against CUSTOMER COMMS or any third party, or which in any way could damage or impede the normal operation of the Website.
V.- LIABILITY OF THE USER FOR DAMAGES
The user shall bear sole liability for the use he makes of the website. This liability extends to the use, by the user or any third party, of passwords or similar codes assigned for access to the website, as well as any of its services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CUSTOMER COMMS reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior notice, access to the website to users who breach these general conditions or the special conditions in each case they are applicable.
CUSTOMER COMMS does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness and truthfulness or accuracy of the content that users transmit when using the Website.
CUSTOMER COMMS does not control or guarantee the absence of computer viruses in the services provided by third parties through the website that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system.
The sole purpose of the links offered by the website to users is to help them with the search of information available on the Internet.
VI.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content of the Website (text, graphics, photographs, images, software, source codes, etc.) are the intellectual property of CUSTOMER COMMS.
Any use or modification of the content described above for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions will be considered a violation of international copyright laws that protect copyrights.
Regarding content, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, copying, distribution, modification or tampering in any way and for any purpose, unless with the prior written authorization of the legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of CUSTOMER COMMS or its legitimate owners thereof.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
CUSTOMER COMMS guarantees that the content, including intellectual property, are not unlawful nor do they infringe regulations in effect.
Therefore, the contents of the website are not xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory, racist, nor do they encourage violence in any manner whatsoever.
In addition, CUSTOMER COMMS will adopt the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent any kind of immoral or illegal conduct.
VII UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
VIII.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
CUSTOMER COMMS makes no warranty nor shall it be held liable in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may result from:
- Failure to comply with the law, morals and good customs and public order, or use of the products and/or services offered in a careless or incorrect manner, or for illicit purposes or effects contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions or in the applicable conditions which may apply.
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission of the contents by the users.
- The unlawfulness or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, relevance, timeliness and completeness of the content and information transmitted or made available to the users, including the information and services provided by third parties or by users through the website.
- Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments related to the services provided to the users through the website.
- The inability of any user or impersonation of another by the user.
Users are liable for damages of any kind that may be suffered by CUSTOMER COMMS as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which they are bound by these General Conditions or any applicable special conditions.
Part of the website may contain advertising content or be sponsored.
Advertisers, sponsors and partners are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with the laws that may apply in each case.
CUSTOMER COMMS shall not be held liable for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may be contained in the advertising or content from the sponsors or partners.
In any case, to file any claim related to advertising content inserted into this website, you may send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
X. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that:
- The personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by CUSTOMER COMMS the purpose of which is the management and processing of the applications received.
- Users are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data communicated and authorize the collection and processing thereof for this purpose. CUSTOMER COMMS reserves the right to deny service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
In the event of any change in your data, please let us know in order to keep them updated
- You expressly authorize CUSTOMER COMMS to send you information by any means, including email and/or equivalent means regarding the products and services offered by CUSTOMER COMMS that are similar to the current products and services, which we usually offer with more favorable terms and that we consider of interest to you.
- CUSTOMER COMMS, as the file manager, has taken all security measures legally required by the regulations on the protection of personal data to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information provided by the User.
However, CUSTOMER COMMS cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security system nor can it guarantee the security or inviolability of said data in its transmission over the network.
- All data will be treated with absolute confidentiality, not accessible to third parties for purposes other than those for which they have been authorized.
- Lastly, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the legal form by request sent to the following address: email@example.com
XII.- LAW AND JURISDICTION
All General and Special Conditions inserted in this web site are governed by Spanish law. All disputes, controversies or situations arising from the General and Special Conditions will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid, with the parties expressly waiving their jurisdiction.